Saturday 26 July 2014

2014 Reading Challenge: Book 17 - Geek Girl

Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1)Geek Girl by Holly Smale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book! I loved all of the characters and the development of them. I also loved that it wasn't the typical geek girl turned mean girl story.

The chapters in this book are quite small and this made it a very easy book to pick up if you only have 10 mins to spare if you are the type who likes to put a book down at the end of the chapter, although, once you have picked it up, you will find that you don't want to put it down, end of chapter or not!

I was well and truly hooked on this book. I found myself literally laughing out loud at times, to the point that my hubby was even commenting on it! I really can't wait to read the next book in the series.

View all my reviews

Jackie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment