Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year, New Challenge!

Good afternoon everyone and a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

Last year I challenged myself to read 50 books throughout 2013.  Unfortunately, I failed epically in this and only managed to read a total of 21 books.

With this in mind, I have set myself a slightly more realistic challenge of reading 25 books throughout 2014.  You can see my progress on this in the little widget there to the left.  I am hoping that with three different book clubs and my love of book series, I will smash my target this year!

Firstly I must finish The Great Gatsby.  For a pretty small book, it is taking me quite a while to finish.

So, here's to our reading challenges for 2014, however big or small yours might be.  Let's have a great reading year!

Jackie. x

1 comment:

  1. What a great challenge...I don't read enough and considering how many I have on my bookshelf, I really need to challenge myself too!

    ReplyDelete